Elfred woke up early in the morning, all ready for his big adventure. Elfred went out to the kitchen to see Belle and Noah sitting at the table eating some early morning fish.
He was going to tell them of his big plan. " I now know that my parents are in Elf Hills, atleast I'm hoping they are still there. Last night, I decided that I wanted to find them and meet my parents."
Belle and Noah looked at each other, " Well, how do you think you will get there?"
He answered quickly," Wally and I are going to hike there, it probably will take us a half a day to get there."
" I'm not going to to stop you since they are your parents, but, what happens if you get lost or if your parents aren't there anymore?" Belle told Elfred.
" Don't worry, I'll be fine. I've got this all planned out." he replied.
He left the room, and packed up a small bag of his belongings. He packed a ski cap, snow goggles, some warm mittens and his own invention, the Snowball Launcher. He made this when he was 8, it can hold up to 12 snowballs and can shoot 30 yards.
Elfred went back to the kitchen, and saw Belle had set out some food for him in a little bag,
" Elfred, please be careful out there, you still are young and I don't want you to get hurt."
" It's okay, I'll be fine. When I find my parents, I will make sure I call the new phone you just got. " responded Elfred.
Saying no more, Elfred hugged Noah and Belle one last time. " When my parents and I are together, the first thing we will do is come back here."
Belle spoke, " Okay, good luck. I hope you find your parents."
Elfred walked out the igloo's opening, looked back at Belle and Noah, and continued on. Elfred was so excited to begin his journey. His first step was to meet Wally at the pond. He saw Wally sitting on a fish bucket with his knapsack around his shoulder.
" Well Wally, you ready?" asked Elfred.
" Of course I am, this is going to be so cool. I have never been to another town before." answered Wally.
Elfred walked on the left and Wally waddled on the right side as they began their expedition to Elf Hills.
Friday, November 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You got a nice stories there.. Are you the one who write them? They are cool.. :)
By the way, i already followed your blog.. Thanks for following mine.. I will appreciate if you will fave my blog, i will do the same thing as well..
Enjoy the weekend :)
Nice! So would you like to exchange faves? That would help boost technorati authority.. Let me know if you are interested..
Post a Comment